Mar 17, 2009

See play, Eat cake

On Sunday, di-di & I were off to see a play, titled 'Aesop's Fables' - a collection of short tales by Aesop like 'The Tortoise & the Hare' and 'The Lion & the Mouse... some stories I hear before, while some were pretty new to me.

As usual, the both of us were in our cheekie and fidgety mood before the play commenced. :P

Di-di got kind of restless towards the last 15 minutes of the show, so Daddy had to bring him out first... while Mummy & me finished the play.

Then, we were off to a seafood buffet lunch to celebrate Tai-por's 80th birthday! YUMMY!

Too bad di-di was so tired that he knocked out before he could makan his lunch. Oh well, the good thing was that I had no competitors to blow out the candles! HAHAHA!

Not only did I help to extinguish the candles, I also had a hand in placing the candles on the cake, as well as distibuting the plate of cakes... so for all my hard work and effort, I got a special kiss from Tai-por for being such a great help. Hee.

Happy Birthday, Tai-por!


Email to a friend

No comments :

Newer Post Older Post
................... Home ...................
TOP