May 22, 2006

Time for a tan...

On Saturday, as I needed to preserve my bronze-coloured tan, I pestered Daddy & Mummy to bring me swimming again.



Actually hor, I half-suspected that Daddy & Mummy were only too happy to bring me to the pool. 'Cos they very clever wan...they know once after a swim under the sun, I'll be ultra tired after that. So I would have a long sleep and not bother them. Hee hee...



That's my new floats around my arms. With them, I became more garang and started walking deeper into the baby pool. I had lots of fun wading around and using my hands to splash water around. Yep, that was basically all that I did. Hahaha... but it kept me really busy...and happy too. :)



I enjoyed myself so much that when it was time to go home, I simply refused! When Daddy attempted to strip me of my floats, I started to protest. But since he more tua jiak than me, of course I lose lah...

Even then, without my floats, I didn't want to leave the water. So I just squatted in the water, like all good ah bengs will do. Hahaha...



Too bad the stand-off didn't last long though. I was eventually bundled into the changing room. Haiz... gotta wait for the next swimming session liao...


Email to a friend

No comments :

Newer Post Older Post
................... Home ...................
TOP