Jan 8, 2006

Bouncy Bouncing Castle

I'm feeling better already. Though I still have a slightly blocked nose, my nose doesn't run anymore and I cough less too. So that can only be good news to Daddy & Mummy - 'cos they don't have to wake up so many times during the night to pacify me! Hee...

So since I'm already 80% of my usual self, I can go play in my bouncy castle! Which Daddy & Mummy had bought for me for my Birthday present. :)



It's really huge you know; it's an inflatable colourful castle, with lots of colourful balls inside too! And it also comes with an inflatable slide too, which I can use to climb in or out of the castle.

Erm...since I'm still sick, I better don't type so much lah. I'll just let the pictures show you how much fun I'm having with the castle. HAHAHAHA... :P



I quite professional hor? Sick still can smile for the camera. Heh...

But play alone not very fun leh...next time must jio more friends to enter my castle with me! Hee hee...


Email to a friend

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

hey, where u buy the castle from ? very nicw

Cheekiemonkies said...

We got it at Toys 'R' Us. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashton

Does your mummy or daddy have the model of this castle. I intend to buy it for my Twins Nephews! :)
Thanks!

Cheekiemonkies said...

Erm, sorry but we don't know the model name/number, din really take notice of that. But you can just go the inflatable toys sction at Toys R Us, and you can quite easily spot it there.

Newer Post Older Post
................... Home ...................
TOP