Jul 14, 2005

Mr. Pout



Mummy loves this photo, although I'm not smiling. Don't ask me why, but I suspect it's because it's not everytime that I pout like that. Hee hee...

When this picture was being taken, I was being coaxed to smile for the camera. But I guess I was tired then, so I showed my displeasure. :P

***

These past 3 nights, I'm more prone to suddenly waking up in the middle of the night and start wailing my lungs away. Why? Beats me too. Daddy has to pick me up and carry me, while I drift off to sleep again in the comfort of his arms. Then...erm...I don't remember liao. :P

At least the frequency is consistent...once per night thus far. hee hee...


Email to a friend

2 comments :

vi said...

He looks simply ADORABLE in this pic :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

ainsley woke up suddenly on friday night and cried and cried really loudly refusing to be consoled for a few minutes. Thought she wanted to nurse but she went back to sleep after being comforted

Newer Post Older Post
................... Home ...................
TOP